Welcome to Zip Fit Club
The following terms and conditions are important. Please read them, as by participating in a Zip Fit Club’s training sessions, treatment, event or other programme, by using our website, you are indicating that you accept and agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, so check them regularly; your continued attendance at any Zip Fit Club training session, treatment, event, other programme or use of our website, will indicate that you accept and agree to any amendments
About Zip Fit Club
1. We operate as Zip Fit Club, 14a St Anns Road, Barnes, London, SW13 9LJ
2. If you’d like to hear more about us, if you have a complaint or want to provide any specific feedback then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Following Zip fit’s introductory £25 for 5 sessions, member’s commit to a minimum term contract of no less than 1 calendar month.
4. Members may upgrade, downgrade or suspend their monthly membership agreement at any time by emailing email@example.com
5. In case of injury, early cancellation of our Credit Card agreement, without penalty, will be permitted on production of a suitable medical certificate.
6. After Zip Fit Club’s minimum term membership of 1 month, members are entitled to cancel their credit card payments at any time by contacting Zip Fit Club.
Introductory £25 for 5 sessions Terms
7. £25 for 5 training sessions of Zip Fit Training in the Parks is only eligible for new members.
8. The £25 introductory offer may only be used once per person within a 12 month period, and at the sole discretion of Zip Fit Club.
9. To register for our £25 introductory offer, Zip Fit Club requires members to submit their contact details and complete a medical PAR-Q form, available on our online booking system.
10 Zip Fit reserve the right to withdraw or modify the £25 introductory offer and its terms at any time, without prior notification and with no liability.
Membership Cancellation and Suspension
11. You may cancel your membership at any time by giving not less than ten working days notice before your subsequent Credit Card payment is due. Notification of cancellation must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a confirmation of your cancellation will be emailed to you; if you do not receive this within 48 hours of cancellation please email email@example.com to ensure your cancellation has been processed.
12. Unused training before your date of cancellation is not refundable.
13. You may suspend your membership for a period of one month or more without penalty by notifying us at least ten working days before the start of the first month affected.
Membership Payment Terms and Conditions
14. Credit Card payments are due on member’s start-up date and payments will continue on a monthly basis from this date forward, until Zip Fit are given the required notice to suspend or cancel membership.
15. Members must agree to set up Credit Card payments on the day they join Zip Fit Club.
Membership Refund Policy
17. Membership refunds for training, treatments, events or other programmes are not given other than in the case of an error on our part.
18. If you are injured and unable to train, please contact us immediately; we will be able to put your membership on hold and credit you with time for unused paid membership on your return. Please note that under no circumstances will such arrangements be backdated or applied to treatments, events or other programmes.
Training Membership Conditions
19. You may train at any Zip Fit Club session in the country so long as your membership is paid up to date.
20. Members on a once a week membership may make up missed classes, so long as paid for membership continues, by training more than once in subsequent weeks.
21. Members must be 18 years or over.
22. All clients undertake all training at their own risk. You should always discuss any new exercise regime and participation in our training sessions, treatments, events and other programmes with your GP. If you decide to participate in any of these activities and/or use any equipment and machinery without the approval of your doctor, you will assume all responsibility for your participation in the activities, and use of any equipment and machinery in the activities.
23. It is your responsibility to advise your trainer or practitioner of any health issues or injuries that may impact your ability to undertake any or all of the training before each training session commences. If you experience any symptom or injury during a session you must immediately notify the trainer or practitioner.
24. In consideration of being allowed to participate in the activities, treatments, events and programmes of Zip Fit Club. and to use the facilities and equipment owned and/or under the control of Zip Fit Club. or our staff, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, you waive, release and forever discharge Zip Fit Club. from any and all responsibility or liability for injuries or damages resulting from your participation in any activities or your use of equipment or facilities in the above mentioned activities.
25. Strength, flexibility and aerobic exercise, including the use of equipment, in the outdoors, are potentially hazardous activities. Exercise and fitness activities involve a risk of injury and even death. You are voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and facilities and by doing so you confirm your agreement to assume and accept all and any risks of injury or death.
26. You have the right to request advice from any of the Zip Fit Club staff at any time, in relation to the activities and exercise being undertaken and, but not exclusively, their suitability for you, with particular regard to your health, safety and clothing. If you choose not to take advice, or to disregard any advice so given, you do so voluntarily and accept liability for all resulting injuries or damage.
27. By participating in a Zip Fit Club training session, treatment, event or other programme, you declare yourself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease or infirmity or other illness (other than those declared on your completed medical questionnaire) that would prevent your participation or use of equipment or facilities except as herein stated.
28. Zip Fit Club cannot accept responsibility for valuables left in instructors’ kit bags.
Using our Website
1. You agree to use our website in accordance with these terms and conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use and enjoyment of the website. If you don’t comply with these terms and conditions, we may deny you access to our website.
2. You may download and print content from our website only for your private, personal and non-commercial use. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading is free from infection, viruses and/or other contaminating codes.
3. You agree to provide information that is truthful and accurate. You agree to use the registration forms on our website to make only genuine bookings for you, or for other persons for whom you are authorized to act.
4. You will not use the website to transmit via any means any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or profane.
5. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another website, frame or mirror our website or link to our website without our prior written consent.
6. You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. We try to update our website regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality on our website from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our website indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our website is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
8. Some of the images that appear on our website are generic images: not all images of parks on a venue’s page of the website may be of that specific venue.
9. As information or data transmitted to or from our website passes over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our website will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the website including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the website or the servers on which it resides.
10. Our website may have some sections accessible only by a username and password. From time to time, we may restrict access to those sections, or to the entire website, to users who have registered with us. If you choose, or you are provided with, a password, you must treat such information as confidential and only use it yourself. We may disable or suspend your access or any password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time in our sole discretion. Our issuing of passwords is not a promise of continued use or access to the website or any data you might store on it.
11. The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim related to a visit to our website.
12. The Zip Fit Club name and the Zip Fit Club logo are registered trademarks of Zip Fit Club and are used under license.
13. We own, or are the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the content of our website, publications and marketing, including but not limited to text, photos, graphic designs, images, audio, video recordings and any data entered or stored by you (the intellectual property rights in which you assign to us).
14. Use of our website, publications and marketing does not give you any right to use or reproduce any of its content or the trademarks on it.
15. Our website, marketing and publications may contain links or references to third party websites and resources. We have no control over the contents of those websites, resources or third parties and accept no responsibility for them, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse any information placed on third party websites or resources.
16. Your information is safe with us. Rest assured, we collect and process your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and all other applicable data protection legislation, as amended from time to time.
17. When you use our website or contact us by post, telephone or email, we collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. This includes details such as your name, address, telephone, email and mobile phone number. We may also collect details of your computer’s internet protocol address and other details about your computer, which is automatically collected by our web server.
18. Upon registering with us either on our website or at a training session, treatment, event or other programme, you will given the choice to opt-in to receive information from us on classes, treatments, events, other programmes and our newsletter which may include information about third parties associated with Zip Fit Club. If, at any time, you would like us to stop contacting you, simply click on cancel subscription button on any of our emails or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
19. We will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing or any other purposes without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law.
20. We have technical and organizational security measures in place to prevent the loss of or unauthorized access to your personal information. While we do our best to ensure the security of your data, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet.
21.We do not share any contact details with any third party.
22. The material in our website, marketing and programmes is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, fitness for purpose, or accuracy or completeness of any information.
23. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us exclude:
a. all conditions, warranties and other terms and conditions which otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
b. any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
24. Except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. However, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence.
25. Commentary and other materials posted on our website do not amount to an offer to contract or advice on which reliance should be placed, and we do not intend that you should interpret it as such. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by anyone visiting our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any content on our website.
26. From time to time, we may update and change these terms and conditions without notice. You’ll always find the latest version of these terms and conditions on the www.zipfitclub.co.uk website. Your continued attendance at our training sessions and or use of our website will indicate that you accept and agree to any amendments.
Survival & Jurisdiction
27. If any of these terms and conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these terms and conditions will continue in full force and effect.
28. These terms and conditions of use will be construed in accordance with, and governed by, English law.
29. You agree that any of our related companies may rely on and enforce these terms and conditions, but otherwise we, and you, agree that no other third parties are to be given any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.